26th March 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission for B.Sc Nursing form?

What is the last date of submission for B.Sc Nursing form? I want to know this to submit the form on the right time. So, can you please provide me the details on this? Please answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for your answer. Thanks!

26th March 2016, 10:40 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission for B.Sc Nursing form?

Many institutes offer B.Sc Nursing course. Some of them conduct entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Nursing.

B.Sc (Nursing) Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream from a recognized university
- You must have appeared the entrance exam.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Maths or Biology
- General Knowledge

Career Prospects
After completion of B.Sc (Nursing) , You can work as a nurse in Hospital , Clinic , Healthcare Centre , Nursery School , Institutes etc.
27th March 2016, 04:59 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What is the last date of submission for B.Sc Nursing form?

First of all you didn't justify the college name, that for which college you want details.
The last date of submission of form is different for different colleges. To know about it you can contact with admin block or you can also check online by checking the college's official website. Or you can also confirm it by take a visit of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?