10th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam of B.Sc(Nursing) will be conducted by Manipal University? Last date of form submission?

Respected Sir,
When the last date of submission the application form of B.Sc(Nursing)? When will be the entrance exam of Manipal University? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  2. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  3. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  4. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  5. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  6. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  7. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  8. What is the last date of submission of application form for Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  9. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  10. Last date of submission of entrance exam forms of Osmania University?
  11. What is the last date of submission of NATA entrance form?
  12. Last date of submission of form for Indraprastha University entrance exam for B.Tech? From where to get the form?
  13. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  14. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  15. Last date to submit Manipal University offline application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I download Sikkim Manipal PMT online application form? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  17. What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
22nd November 2015, 12:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the entrance exam of B.Sc(Nursing) will be conducted by Manipal University? Last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
When the last date of submission the application form of B.Sc(Nursing)? When will be the entrance exam of Manipal University? Please reply to me asap.

The admission for the B.Sc Nursing course is open for year 2016 batch.

The closing date for the submission of application is 1st July 2016.

The course will commence on 1st August 2016.

You can also apply online through their website.

The link is http://manipal.edu/mcon-manipal/programs/program-list/bsc.html.

The duration of the course is 4 years.

The eligibility will be pass in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and nglish with 45% marks.

There is no entrance examination for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?