10th September 2011, 06:55 PM
shahnawaj manjar

What is the last date of submission of CAT entrance exam form?

what is the last date of submission of cat form...please send me the last date of it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of submission of CAT forms?
  2. What is the last date for the form submission and where can i get the form for CAT 2010 exam?
  3. Date of submission of form for CAT exam?
  4. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  5. Last date to submit application forms for CAT Exam?
  6. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  7. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  9. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  12. Which MBA colleges can I apply after CAT results with 73.62 Percentile if I didn't fill any forms before?
  13. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  14. Last date of submission of AFMC form? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  15. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form
  16. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  18. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
10th September 2011, 08:46 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of CAT entrance exam form?

hi friend
CAT exam is conducted every year for MBA admission to the IAMs and few other.
CAT is a competitive exam and is conducted all over India. the registration started on 17 august and will end by 28 September.
so please do it as soon as possible.Only less days are there
10th September 2011, 09:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: What is the last date of submission of CAT entrance exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahnawaj manjar View Post
what is the last date of submission of cat form...please send me the last date of it
Hey friend,

CAT stands for Common Admission Test

Important Dates for CAT :

Sale of CAT Vouchers:17.08.2011 - 26.09.2011

Registration for CAT 2011: 17.08.2011 -28.09.2011

CAT Test Dates: 22.10.2011 -18.11.2011

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in reputed colleges for MBA as it is one of the top entrance exam for MBA in India.

If you want to apply for this exam you need to have a degree from a recognized university with 50% aggregate for General and for SC/ST it is 45%.

All the best.
11th September 2011, 12:34 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and This examination was Conducted By IIM's Every year, To apply for CAT Examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University and You must have scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation.

>> Final year graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for CAT Examination.

The Notification of CAT 2011 Examination was Already availiable in the Official website, The Registration process was already started and Eligible candidates may fill the CAT Application form Online, The examination fees of CAT was Rs 1600. The last date of apply for CAT Examination was 28/Sep/2011.

>> So, If you are Interested then you are required to purchase a CAT voucher at selected Axis Bank branches from 17 August – 26 September 2011. And then You are eligible to fill the application form Online.

The examination was Objective and the question in this test are asked form Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

The Score card of CAT Examination are valid For 1 Year.

>> The entrance examination of CAT Will be started form Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011.

So, please apply for this examination soon before the Last date and for More Information check the official website -

http://www.catiim.in
11th September 2011, 12:57 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the last date of submission of CAT entrance exam form?

Quote:
What is the last date of submission of CAT entrance exam form?

• Examination Fee of CAT- Rs 1600
  • Date of Purchase of Vouchers from axis bank for online form filling - 17th August to 26 September
  • Last Date to Apply for CAT Exam - 28th september 2011
  • Date of Start of Entrance exam- 22nd october 2011
  • For More details please visit the official website that is http://www.catiim.in

Hurry up before the end of dates. For your kind information i want to inform you that the Validity of CAT Score Card is 1 year.

With Regards

rchauhan294
11th September 2011, 02:07 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the last date of submission of CAT entrance exam form?

Quote:
The duration of the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes including initial 15 minute tutorial. No breaks will be given during the test. The test consists of questions that evaluate a candidate’s quantitative, verbal, and logical & data interpretation abilities. Therefore, there are a total of three sections in the test. There will be about 60 questions in the test.

Sale of CAT Vouchers:- Wednesday, 17 August 2011 - Monday, 26 September 2011

Registration for CAT 2011:- Wednesday, 17 August 2011 - Wednesday, 28 September 2011

CAT Test Dates:- Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
5th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

can candidates register now for cat exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?