25th October 2012, 12:28 PM
shashanksinha997

What is the last date of submission of SCRA forms?

what is the last date of submission of scra form?..please tell me the date

27th October 2012, 08:05 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of SCRA forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanksinha997 View Post
what is the last date of submission of scra form?..please tell me the date
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway examination and conducted once in a year by Union Public Service Commission .

Important dates ::
  • Last date for receipt of online application :: 05.11.12
  • Date of SCRA Examination :: 20.01.13

So you have to apply the SCRA examination before the 05/11/12 and SCRA application forms are available in the online mode . There is no offline mode application forms .

Aspirant may apply online application by using the following official website of upsc :: www.upsconline.nic.in .

Note :: Aspirants are advise to submit only one applications forms and multiple forms will not be accepted . And important information , while filing in male / female online application , the aspirants should be carefully selected about his/he choice for the Center .

Application fee details ::

Aspirant are required to pay a fees of Rs . 100/- either by cash in SBI branches or by using the internet banking or by using the Visa/Master Card/Debit card . If fee once paid it is will not be refunded at any circumstances .

Eligibility Criteria ::

-->> Aspirant must be Citizenship of India .

-->> Aspirant must have a passed their 12th with Physics , Chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects or equivalent qualification .

-->> Both Male and female candidates are eligible to apply .

-->> Aspirant must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years and Upper age limits is applicable .

-->> 5 years for SC/ST , 3 years for OBC candidates .

www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?