13th February 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the lateral entry procedure? I am doing diploma in IT

im ding diploma in IT how can get a lateral entry in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  2. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering
  3. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma? -- [New]
  4. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  5. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  6. Is there some kind of lateral entry in PU Chandigarh after Diploma? Procedure to do so?
  7. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  8. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  9. What is the lateral entry procedure? I am doing diploma in IT
  10. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  11. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  12. Procedure to get lateral entry after doing diploma in EE?
  13. Lateral entry for diploma holders in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the best choice for me after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  16. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  17. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  18. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
23rd October 2015, 12:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the lateral entry procedure? I am doing diploma in IT

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech course through the Lateral Entry examination.

The eligibility to appear for the LEET examination is candidates must have passed the diploma from the recognised university with the aggregate as vary for the university for which you want to appear.

After qualifying in the examination you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech 2nd year to pursue the course.
23rd October 2015, 01:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the lateral entry procedure? I am doing diploma in IT

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the B.tech courses after the diploma. To get the admission through the lateral entry in the B.tech course after the diploma from the recognised university the candidates have to qualify in the LEET examination.

LEET stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance examination and it is conducted by the different university and the state education board for the admission of the candidates in the government colleges in the 2nd year B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?