16th December 2011, 01:30 PM
shivam2310

Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?

lateral entry in btech in biotech or chemical steam after diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  4. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  5. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  6. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  7. After doing diploma in Polymer Technology how can i do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry?
  8. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  12. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  13. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  16. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  18. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
23rd December 2011, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?

You can join lateral entry course after diploma in many colleges. You can join second year of engineering through lateral entry admission. Some of the universities like Manipal University offer this course through entrance exam. Some other Universities like Manv Rancha offer this course on the basis of marks obtained in diploma. The eligibility for these courses is to have completed Diploma in chemical or biotechnology. Candidates completing B.Sc Biotechnology can also apply in some universities. You should look for the admission procedure in the college you want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?