21st January 2012, 10:12 PM
vikash chandra pathak

How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?

sir,i want to know the syllabus of lateral entry in jharkhand engineering,
with thanks.
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
24th April 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?

when the form of jharkhand jelet published? and what is the domocile requerment of candidate,who belongs to west bengal?
REPLY ME AT MY [email protected]
24th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?

If same charge of vertices of square ABCD are q,q,-q,-q .If A and B interchange and C and D are respectively then electric field will change or not?????
9th May 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I want diploma to degree syllabus of jharkhand 2016 to take admission in btech engineering college through lateral entry. please send on my email [email protected]
8th December 2016, 02:47 PM
hari kumar rai

I want diploma to degree syllabus of jharkhand 2016 to take admission in btech engineering college through lateral entry. please send on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?