30th October 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

At what level can I join Indian Army after completing Diploma in GNM?

I will be completing my Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or GNM very soon. After this I want to start my career in Indian Army. So, how and at what level can I get in to Indian Army?

31st October 2018, 12:45 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: At what level can I join Indian Army after completing Diploma in GNM?

# Please note that Diploma in GNM is equivalent to intermediate. And after intermediate, you have following options before you in order to join Indian Army:

* UPSC NDA Examination
* Open recruitment rallies for the post of soldiers conducted from time to time by Indian Army.

# Eligibility criteria for UPSC NDA Examination:

* 16.5-19 years of age limit.
* Candidate must be unmarried.
* Candidate must be Male. As females are not allowed to appear.
* Must have completed 10+2 or appeared in 10+2 in any stream.
* Must be physically and medically fit in all respects.

# Eligibility criteria for Open recruitment rallies for the post of soldiers conducted from time to time by Indian Army:

* Must be Male and unmarried.
* Must be physically and medically fit.
* Must be in the age limit of 17-21 years for the post of Soldiers (General Duty).
* Must be in the age limit of 17-23 years for the post of Soldiers (Tradesmen).

# I want also add to that if you completed the bachelor degree either in GNM or in any other discipline, then again you can join Indian Army through UPSC CDS Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?