23rd March 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I join the Indian Army after completing BA being a National level Kabaddi player?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA and now I want to join the Indian Army. I am a National Level Kabaddi player so I want to know can I join the Indian Army after completing BA being a National level Kabaddi player? Please answer as soon as possible. My contact no.9001561776.

26th March 2017, 05:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army after completing BA being a National level Kabaddi player?

Yes, you can join Indian Army after completion of your B.A course being a National level Kabaddi Player. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC CDS examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

=> You should be at least 19 years old and not more than 24 years of age.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
27th March 2017, 07:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army after completing BA being a National level Kabaddi player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA and now I want to join the Indian Army. I am a National Level Kabaddi player so I want to know can I join the Indian Army after completing BA being a National level Kabaddi player? Please answer as soon as possible. My contact no.9001561776.
After completion of B.A course, you are eligible for Indian Army post through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam. CDS exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?