21st August 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the major career opportunities for students of industrial mathematics

What are the major career opportunities for students of applied/industrial mathematics? Thank's!

Related Questions:
  1. Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?
  2. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  3. What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering
  4. Which type of government job is better for Environmental Engineering student?
  5. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  6. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  8. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  9. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  10. Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?
  11. Which is the best career for BSc B.Ed Mathematics major and chemistry minor graduate
  12. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  13. Job opportunities after M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Application)? How much salary can I expect?
  14. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  15. Which stream should I take in 11th Class having interest in Science?
  16. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  17. How PG student can go for Research with fellowship? How to crack CSIR NET JRF? -- [New]
  18. How can Biology students get equal opportunities as the engineering students?
31st May 2017, 08:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the major career opportunities for students of industrial mathematics

There are a lot of Employment area and jobs type available for you after completing industrial mathematics course.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Insurance Companies

=> Research & Marketing Companies

=> Pharma Industry

=> IT Companies

=> Finance & Banking Sector

=> Accountancy Firms

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Business Analyst Manager

=> Biology Researcher

=> Teacher & Lecturer

=> Market Research Manager

=> Industrial Relations Manager

=> Project Manager

=> Science Adviser
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?