20th December 2012, 07:50 PM
arshadshaik

What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering

hi,
I am appearing for GATE 2013 in production and industrial engineering.
I wanted to know what are the career and further studies opportunities if i get a good rank in PI paper.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  2. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  3. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  5. Can I get admission in MANIT after scoring 26.3 marks and 710 rank in GATE exam(Production and Industrial Engineering)?
  6. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of Production Engineering?
  7. GATE Production And Industrial Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  9. Number of total PI paper students appearing for GATE exam
  10. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  12. Number of students appearing for PI paper of GATE exam?
  13. Do PSU's accept GATE score from production engineering stream?
  14. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  15. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job? -- [New]
  16. Number of students that appear for PO paper of GATE exam? How many seats are there for industrial and production engineering in IITs?
  17. What is production engineering? What are the job opportunities available? What is the scope?
  18. Books to be read for GATE by industrial and production?
4th July 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering

What are the Job opportunities after clear the gate exm??
31st August 2013, 09:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering

GATE qualified candidates can look for higher education courses like M.Tech in Production Engineering, M.E in Production Technology, and M.Tech in Production Technology and Management. MBA degree can also be opted in Production Engineering. Those who qualify GATE can join with PSU also. For this, you should have at least 60-65% marks in graduation. You can try for jobs in BHEL, BEL, or NTPC.
17th February 2016, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I am first year student of production engineering .can i appear for IES after the course of b.tech .
Plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?