15th January 2013, 09:12 PM
vigneshgadag

What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)

I need to know the management seat fees(including donation) for mtech(industrial management) in MSRIT(bangalore) and in which month the admission process for management seat starts

12th July 2013, 06:40 PM
anna1989MB

Default Re: What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)

hi,
Management seat fee..
Donation is around 1L to 12L..It varies on your branch and the contact you have in that college..
The more competition on your branch then the donation is more..
+you have to pay two year VTU fee..every year they are increasing a bit.. last year its 65k..this year it might 65k to 70k..
if you are going through management or whtever you need to attend PGcet or gate exam just for admission sake..your ranking doesn't matter..But in MSR they ll conduct a colle level entrance exam for management quota ppl..in tht whoever gets the more score they are in..(i heard this from CSE student..but not sure for indust..)..and follow the college website..you might get a application..and admission process already begun...
all the best..
31st July 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)

Can i get placement in top IT Companies after dropping 1 year after class 12 due to medical reason?
3rd August 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

yup u ll get it..
21st August 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

what is fees for mtech computer science and engineering ?
22nd August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How much fee will be there for m.tech in vlsi??? in m s ramaiah????? how will be the placements after the course completion.?? help me out... Thanks in advacne
31st August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What will be the building fund and hostel fees in msrit for govt seAts...????
Please answer urgently...
24th March 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the management seat fee for mtech in digital electronics And communication in msrit
4th August 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete mtech in MSRIT.What is total amount to be paid to the college
27th November 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much fees for management seat for BE in diploma base means lateral entry and how much ranking is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?