23rd August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How much expenditure is required to get a management seat?

to join in mtech how much expenditure it costs to get management management seat?and to join in a bset university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  2. Ph.D or M.Phil in Tourism management with minimum expenditure and without entrance exam?
  3. List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?
  4. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  5. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  6. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in EC in any self financing college in management seat?
  7. Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?
  8. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  9. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  10. How to get management seat in BVSc and AH college
  11. Can I get management seat for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  12. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  13. Total expenditure for doing MS from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is EAMCET marks required to get a seat in Aeronautical College?
  15. Can I get management seat at NITC for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  17. How much rank is required to get a government seat in SC category?
  18. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
8th July 2015, 06:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much expenditure is required to get a management seat?

There are various institutes and universities in India which offer master's degree in technology. In private institutes and universities about 15% seats are reserved for management quota seats.

The cost of management quota seats varies from institute to institute. For some institute it is about 1-2 lacs and for some renowned institute it may range upto 10 lacs.

It would be better if you qualify the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for admission in good institute and while pursuing you will also received stipend from government.
4th February 2018, 10:04 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How much expenditure is required to get a management seat?

The expenditure is required to get admission in management seat for an average it'll cost 11-15 lac's per year which may include 9-12 lac's of money for seat and the rest for other expenses.
22nd May 2019, 03:21 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Post Re: How much expenditure is required to get a management seat?

Dear student,
As you want to know information about M.tech below is some of information related to it :
==>Master of Technology which is one of the highly popular and credible post graduate program in respective discipline
=>Some M.tech offering Colleges an university are as below :
==>Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
==>MIT World Peace University, Pune
==>Chitkara University, Patiala
==>Indian Institute of Technology Madras
==>Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
==>Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
==>Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
==>Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
==>Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
==>BITS Pilani- Hyderabad Campus, Hyderabad
==>Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
==>Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
Cost for M.tech is vary from one institute to another institute 0.4 lakh to 12 lakh..
I hope this information may help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?