27th November 2011, 08:18 PM
kunwar ajaypal singh

What is marine engineering? Information about the entrance exam?

hi i m kunwar ajay paul. i want to do marine engg after +2. please let me know in detail about marine engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  2. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  3. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  6. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  8. Information about the entrance exam of marine engineering?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  11. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  12. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  13. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  14. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  16. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  17. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  18. What should be my first step to join marine engineering?
8th June 2012, 12:44 AM
mnbgvs

Lightbulb Re: What is marine engineering? Information about the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunwar ajaypal singh View Post
hi i m kunwar ajay paul. i want to do marine engg after +2. please let me know in detail about marine engg.
HI,

Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements

The minimum eligibility to pursue Marine Engineering is +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Eligible candidates may appear for Joint Entrance Exam conducted by IIT, AIEEE and CETs to pursue the course from Marine Engineering...

As far as Merchant Navy is concerned, an individual holding a degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Technology Engineering may join through direct entry. Such candidates will be eligible to join as Fifth/Junior engineer in Merchant Navy. Apart from a degree in engineering, candidates have to undergo pre-sea course of 1 year to be eligible

u can visit this site for more details....
www.imu.tn.nic.in

ALL THE BEST..
26th April 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is marine engineering? Information about the entrance exam?

How do i join marine engineering in AMET?What is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?