12th October 2017, 05:31 PM
BS Maan

What is the max age limit for primary teacher as an ex-service man in Haryana?

I am an ex-serviceman. I am MA B Ed and want to join Haryana Government teacher.I am 52 years. Kindly clarify am I eligible? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on this soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

13th October 2017, 08:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the max age limit for primary teacher as an ex-service man in Haryana?

The age limit for primary teacher in Haryana is 18-42 years for general category candidates. The upper age is relaxed for following categories given below:

>>OBC: 3 years.

>>SC/ST candidates: five years.

>>Ex Service Man: 5 years.

Now, you can calculate from your age whether you are eligible for this exam or not. You are at present of 52 years, it clearly means, you are ineligible for Primary teacher in Haryana.
13th October 2017, 11:14 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the max age limit for primary teacher as an ex-service man in Haryana?

The maximum age limit for primary teacher in state of Haryana is 42 years. There is five years upper age relaxation to candidate belonging to Ex Serviceman category.

Even with upper age relaxation, you are not eligible for primary teacher post at age of fifty two years.
13th April 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Haryana prt teacher age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?