20th December 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum number of exam attempts are allowed for EAMCET?

Hello Sir, I have completed Intermediate in the year 2017 and attempted EAMCET entrance examination for 3 times. Still I want to attend the exam one more time. Am I eligible to do so?

27th December 2019, 09:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum number of exam attempts are allowed for EAMCET?

There is no number of attempts for appearing in the EAMCET.
EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. It is state level exam of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates who have done 12th from a recognised board with PCM subjects are eligible to apply for EAMCET examination for engineering in course.
Minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th is required.
27th December 2019, 10:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply in EAMCET is twice or as long as you satisfy its eligibility conditions as there is no limitation number of attempts appearing in the EAMCET.
For more detailed information regarding Andhra Pradesh EAMCET you can refer to the link www.sche.ap.gov.in.
30th August 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

If i get 40 marks out of 160 in p eamcet ...is there any chances to get free seat in the svu tpty as I belonged to low cast....???
11th September 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I joined btech last I want to discontinue and I take another attempt then I got fee reambersment or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?