23rd October 2010, 10:07 PM
SK.MUNNISHA

Number of maximum attempts allowed in GMAT Exam?

how many times we are attempt the gmat entrance exam?what are the qualification to writing for gmat entrance examination?

23rd October 2010, 11:59 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of maximum attempts allowed in GMAT Exam?

GMAT can be attemted as many times you want...but the problem is that the form alone cost about 800/- and it keeps on increasing every year....so It is advisable to read to the level of perfection and then give GMAT..

good luck !!
24th October 2010, 12:45 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend

There are no limitations as to how many times you can sit for the test. You can write the test as many times as you wish to! However, the number of attempts is limited to 5 in a year.

Coming back to your next question, qualification to write the test; there are no such minimum educational requirement mentioned by the testing authority Graduate Management Admission Committee. But if you are below 18 years of age, you'd need to send a form, written of course, to GMAT customer services of your region duly signed by your parents or guardian. This form states that your parents or guardians abide by all the rules and regulation laid down by the authority GMAC.

Regards

Neeraj
24th October 2010, 01:41 AM
bikenindia

hi,
There is no such limits. But most of the institutions accepts you till the 3rd attempt. In some colleges, they accept 4th and 5th attempt also. So the best way is score maximum within three attempt.
All the best.
Thank you.
24th October 2010, 02:13 AM
arun kumar jain

You can take the test up to 5 times per year but there is no limit in terms of how many years you can continue taking it.
24th October 2010, 06:23 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Number of maximum attempts allowed in GMAT Exam?

there is no limit you can try as many time as possible . if you can give 800 every time then you can keep trying. this is on you what to do .good luck.
24th October 2010, 07:44 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

you can attempt as many times as possible . as there is no any restriction in it
24th October 2010, 08:22 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

For GMAT entrance Exams,there is no bar in qualifications,it is better to take GMAT when in college.The age limit is min 18 years,even students in the age group of 13 to 18 years can also write GMAT, if their parents would make request to GMAC council.The GMAT scores are valid for 5 years but it is better to have the recent scores. There is no such thing like no. of attempts,you can attempt it number of times.
30th October 2010, 08:41 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

There is no decided and fixed requisite of education background available for taking GMAT test. You can , whatever qualification you have, take the test even now. It is conducted every week in an month but at different test centres. Its validity is five years.
There is no number of attempts are fixed in GMAT test, but having this in point of view that if you have a worst test score then it can be viewed by college committee, evenif you scored better now. So if you take this exam more time then according to the policies of some universities your all GMAT scores will get averaged by them which is not beneficial for you.
So attempt GMAT as if to clear it.
31st October 2010, 05:29 AM
babydoll

Hi!
There are no such limit for number of attempt for GMAT exam. You can give it many time as you wish but there are age limit of 35 year.
The cost of the application form will be 800 rupees.
31st October 2010, 05:59 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can attempts many time in GMAT Exam.

there is no time restriction.

and there have no age criteria.

all the best............
1st November 2010, 09:11 PM
nanajisachin123

HAI......
nothing like that any graduate or students of final year graduation will be eligible for taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). nyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). The test scores are valid for five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if scores are recent (not older than 2 years).
but most of the business school will see the average of the total attemps........... good luck try it......
14th November 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the gmat exam fee's?
24th November 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE NXT GMAT XAM IN 2011 ????
& THE XACT DATE ALSO
22nd January 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

EXAM FEES OF GMAT?
17th February 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

the exam fee of GMAT is around US 250$ but not 800 what they are saying here
10th October 2011, 05:27 PM
Gunjan@123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushant Roy View Post
hi friend,

There is no decided and fixed requisite of education background available for taking GMAT test. You can , whatever qualification you have, take the test even now. It is conducted every week in an month but at different test centres. Its validity is five years.
There is no number of attempts are fixed in GMAT test, but having this in point of view that if you have a worst test score then it can be viewed by college committee, evenif you scored better now. So if you take this exam more time then according to the policies of some universities your all GMAT scores will get averaged by them which is not beneficial for you.
So attempt GMAT as if to clear it.
Iam Gunjan Borwal pursuing Btech(final year).I will be a graduate next year.Well I was thinking if i start giving GMAT EXAM from this year,I will be able to clear it next year.But from your message it seems that I have to score my best in my first attempt so as to get admission in any college.Can u please tell me if I clear my GMAT score in first attempt then how I can apply for the particular institute?
27th February 2012, 09:40 AM
drurv

Coming back to your next question, qualification to write the test; there are no such minimum educational requirement mentioned by the testing authority Graduate Management Admission Committee. But if you are below 18 years of age, you'd need to send a form, written of course, to GMAT customer services of your region duly signed by your parents or guardian. This form states that your parents or guardians abide by all the rules and regulation laid down by the authority GMAC.
4th March 2012, 11:49 PM
ghutuk

There is no limit of number of attempts in gmat.
You can give this exam as many time as you wish.

But study shows that in the second chance you can improve your score by only 30 to 40 point...
....but after that your score remain constant.

So it will be better try to score good point in your first attempt.
17th December 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

how many attempts are allowed for gmat exam for 1 registration? I mean once you pay the US$250, how many times one can appear for the exam for one time pay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?