27th July 2013, 10:23 AM
Nikhil Gautama

What is the MBA fee per semester?

tell me about mba fee per semester...Could u pelase tell me what is the fee

6th May 2014, 11:51 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the MBA fee per semester?

MBA i.e Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into four semester and duration of course is 2 years. To apply for MBA course, the candidate must have a completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized University. Any bachelors degree holder can apply for MBA course. There is no restriction to apply for the course.

The candidate must secured at least 60% marks in their examination and 55% marks for reserved categories. There is entrance examination for MBA course. To get admission in MBA the candidate need to crack the entrance examination. MBA Examination are CAT, MAT, TANCET, XAT, SRMEEE and VITEEE Examination. The course fee varies from college to college. The Government fee per annum is Rs 30,000 to 40,000. The Management fees per annum is Rs 60,000 to 80,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?