28th March 2012, 04:42 PM
FAIQA SARKAR

Do I have to give an entrance exam to do distance MBA from IGNOU? What is the fee per semester and last admission date?

I want to knw if i have to gv some entrance exam fr doin distance MBA frm IGNU.I also want to knw the fee per semester fr the same and the last admission date.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  2. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  3. Last date for admission for MBA distance finance?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  5. Information about the entrance exam for external MBA in IGNOU university? What is the fee structure?
  6. When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBA at IGNOU university?
  8. Best institutes in India providing distance MBA? Date of sale of forms of IGNOU OPENMAT forms?
  9. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  10. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  11. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  13. How may I get the exam dates for distance learning MBA program from IGNOU?
  14. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.A History? Is it valuable? What is the duration for it? Chances of job placements?
  15. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  16. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
  17. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  18. Can I get admission in MBA IGNOU distance after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
30th March 2012, 09:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to give an entrance exam to do distance MBA from IGNOU? What is the fee per semester and last admission date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIQA SARKAR View Post
I want to knw if i have to gv some entrance exam fr doin distance MBA frm IGNU.I also want to knw the fee per semester fr the same and the last admission date.
In order to pursue Master of Business Administration from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), qualifying any of the following entrance test is mandatory:
  • OPENMAT- Conducted by IGNOU
  • Management Aptitude Test (MAT)- Conducted by All India Management Association
  • Common Admission Test (CAT)- Conducted by Indian Institute of Management
  • Common Entrance Test- Conducted by Directorate of Technical Education of ant state.

Apart from having qualified any of the test mentioned above, candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in the bachelors degree program from a recognized university.

The course fee for Master of Business Administration offered by IGNOU is Rs. 21,000.

For further information, refer to the official website of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?