17th April 2014, 08:20 PM
Nanu9999

What is the meaning of NDA II exam?

What is the meaning of Nda 2 exam? Is it the next paper you give after clearing the first exam or the exam is held twice a year?

18th April 2014, 07:04 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the meaning of NDA II exam?

You are Totally confused. It is not next paper you can give after clearing first paper or second paper examination. National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely called as NDA I and NDA II. This examination is conducted two times in a year. It is conducted for admission to Army Wings, Navy Wings and Air Force Wings.

Air Force Wings and Navy Wings :- Candidate must have a completed Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subject of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

Army Wings :- Candidate must have a completed Intermediate in any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

NDA I Exam will be held on 20 April 2014 and last date for receipt of application has been closed. NDA II notification will be published in the month of June or July in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.
30th June 2015, 07:33 PM
sumansahujadam

Dear Aspirant,

N.D.A =National defence academy
NDA stands national Defence academy its it organized by union public service commission every year to Recreut the candidate into Defence service it is conducted yearly twince as NDA-I and NDA II in months of April and August..

NDA II Just means the second entrance exam of nda in a years

In Eligibility Criteria For The NDA II

***12th passed from a Recongnized board
***age limits 16.5-19 years
***you must be unmarried male Indian citizen
***you should be physically and mentally fit
5th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

National Defence Academy.

NDA is stand for the National Defence Academy. The NDA entrance examination is conducted twice in every year named as NDA-I and NDA-II by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the selection in the different wing of NDA. To appear in the NDA entrance examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination.
--> Pass 12th class from a recognize board/University. The 12th board appearing student can also apply for the NDA examination.
--> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of NDA entrance examination.

As per your question If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination.

For any other information regarding the NDA examination please Visit UPSC official website :-- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Hope this will help you. Wish you all the best for your upcoming NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?