14th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age and qualification required to join the SI Police?

what is the minimam age and qulifaction to join the SI police

6th July 2012, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age and qualification required to join the SI Police?

In order to apply for SI post, candidates should hold a graduation degree. Minimum age limit is 21 years. Maximum age limit for the same is 30 years. Candidate’s selection procedure will include written examination. One needs to attend PSC exam of the concerned state from which they are applying. On clearing this exam, candidates should appear for physical test. Those who qualify physical test should qualify in personal interview too.
27th November 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum age and qualification required to join the SI Police?

20 year
3rd January 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default my age is 20 year and class 12 pass

sir g menu punjab police wich bharti kado ho rahi hai plz call me-919988800406
12th January 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

uttarakhan police ki naukri me jisme 12th maangi ho or jo achi post ho wo kaun si h?
13th January 2013, 10:36 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.................

The minimum age required to join the SI of police is 21 Years & minimum educational qualification is Graduation.........

ALL THE BEST.........
27th January 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i finish my diplamo can i apply for SI police job?
2nd February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is main steps involve in select the people in Police SI?
23rd February 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for sub inspector post after b.sc nursing from karnataka state and i am belongs to kerala
2nd March 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir with all due respect i wanted to know that what is the maximum age of joining Delhi police as a sub inspector or ASI. iam 27 years old n looking forward to join Delhi police. my
no. is 09552302221. and also i would like to know when forms will be available this year?
23rd April 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed diplomo can i be si
17th May 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am completed first 10th then completed b.b.a at tamilnadu open univercity and now age is 28 so can i apply s.i post?
21st May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir mana abhi 12th ka exam diya ha pseb sa ma punjab sa hu ma ludhiana ma rehta hu mujhe punjab police ma achi post chahiya uska liya kya karna hoga aap meri help kra mera 12th ma 74% marks aya ha aap plz meri help kara plz call me 8283884040
12th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hello my age 17 and i am passed 11 in english medium in ap.state and i ned conestable job
28th September 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Wat r the physical fitness,, should i have for the si, post
14th October 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Maharashtra police bharti kab hogi
22nd October 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum hight and weight in join police?
23rd October 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 20 years old and finish my diploma can i apply for s.i post
23rd October 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age required to apply sub inspector of kerala police
21st November 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2324243]what is the minimam age and qulifaction to join the SI police of karnataka
17th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i compleated in inter and now studying b.tech 1st yr my age is 19 yrs . Sir first apply si or conistable
27th January 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age 34 running iam B.A ECONOMICS DISCONTINUE CAN I TRY SI POST
16th June 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

CAN a student doing his/her final year Graduate COURSE apply for the S.I post ?
23rd June 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Namastey sir......
I am passed class 12th in 2014 and my age 22/05/1998 can I apply for S.I please tell me sir please tell me
5th August 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am student for class 12 and can I apply for s.I post my age 30 /12/ 1997 please tell me how to apply?
17th August 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM SURESH ... STUDYING B.TECH 3RD YEAR I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME POLICE OFFICER ... HAVING ONE DOUBT MY FIELD IS B.TECH ISN'T POSSIBLE FOR SI POST???
24th June 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have been great intreasted in S I police officer, i am now doing diplome am 18years old. . .
I know sir fixed in my mind i'll get that job. . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?