23rd November 2011, 07:08 PM
himan.39

How can I become a Superintendent? What is the time duration?

hw cn i become sp ? what is the time duration ? from wher can i do ?

23rd January 2012, 12:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Superintendent? What is the time duration?

To become a SP you have to appear for The Indian Police Service Exam, a part of the Civil Services Exam conducted by the UPSC. IPS is conducted for the recruitment of the top ranked police officials to be posted through out India.The minimum required eligibility for IPS exam is that the candidate should meet the physical and other requirements as mandated. Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Minimum educational qualification is a graduate degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized institution. Minimum height is 165 cm for Men (minimum height is relaxed by 5 cms for Men for reserved candidates). Minimum Chest girth fully expanded is 84 cm for Men and expansion of 5 cm for Men. There are several coaching institutions in India who prepare for competitive exams like IAS. Seeking expert guidance will certainly help you to prepare better for the exams.
8th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between IAS and IPS exam, in detailed Plz answer me ?
17th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

difference between IAS and IPS ????????
10th November 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Iam muslim i got married when i was 16 iam eligible to write ias examd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?