2nd March 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education and practical experience requirements to do PhD in Chemistry?

I have completed graduation in Biotechnology. Chemistry and Zoology were my optional subject and I have also completed my Post Graduate in Bioinformatics. Am I eligible to do PhD in Chemistry now?

6th March 2018, 03:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education and practical experience requirements to do PhD in Chemistry?

Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) is a doctorate level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The minimum eligibility required for studying the course is a M.Phil. in any science related subjects from any recognised university.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance. Few universities also consider the graduation and masters level percentage.

There are many universities which provide this course. Some of them are listed below:

- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Punjabi University, Chandigarh
- North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Sanskriti University, Mathura
- Techno India University, Kolkata
- Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- GITAM University, Vishakapatnam
- Poornima University, Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?