21st August 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification for government high school teacher?

Hello, I am in final year of B.Com (hons.) from Delhi University. I want to become government school teacher of higher secondary level. What should I pursue after graduation for my aim? What are eligibility for government school teacher of higher secondary level?

24th August 2019, 10:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification for government high school teacher?

For recruitment as PGT ( High School teacher ), the minimum required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Along with the master degree, it is compulsory to have B.Ed or Diploma in Education qualification to appear for the examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the PGT recruitment examination in government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?