3rd April 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges?

What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges? Can you please let me know the previous year cut off marks which was followed? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?
  3. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  4. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  5. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  7. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  10. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  11. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
  12. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  14. Minimum marks required in CET to get mechanical in Karnataka CET?
  15. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  16. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  17. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  18. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th to get admission in engineering through Maharashtra CET?
3rd April 2016, 04:33 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges?

You should score minimum 150 to 180 out of 200 marks to get admission into the good government medical colleges for otherwise many private colleges are available in which you will get admission .

The few best Governmaent Medical colleges are------->

->BJ Medical College - Pune

->Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University,Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

->Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College Sangli, Maharashtra.
4th June 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges?

I am from open category so..minimum marks required in mht cet for admission in government or private B pharmacy college?
Please reply me my contact number is 9833691748
My email id is------ [email protected]
5th June 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required to get admission in B.pharm or d. Pharm for SC category...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?