16th June 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks to score for getting admission for Pharmacy?

What is the minimum marks to score for getting admission for Pharmacy? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as am not sure about the details. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

16th June 2016, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks to score for getting admission for Pharmacy?

>> B.Pharm. is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

>> For this course you must have pass in 12th class and need to score minimum of 50% with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects.

>> Minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

>> The name of best college for you as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  2. Smt. Vidyawati College of Pharmacy, Uttar Pradesh, Jhansi
  3. Srinivas College of Pharmacy, Valachil, Mangalore
  4. Alard College of Pharmacy, Hinjewadi, Pune-411057
  5. Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune - 411033
  6. AISSMS College of Pharmacy, Pune
  7. Bharti Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sriganganagar
  8. Alwar Pharmacy College, Alwar, Rajasthan
  9. Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
  10. SGRR Institute of Pharmacy, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
  11. ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga, Punjab
31st May 2018, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks to score for getting admission for Pharmacy?

I have 43.33% in math,physics, and chemistry should I get admission to b pharmacy?
31st May 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I have 43.33% in math, physics and chemistry should I get admission to pharmacy?
5th July 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks to score for getting admission have n for B pharmacy?
I have 60.33 percentages in PCB and in mht cet entrance I have 72 marks in PCB group should I get admission to pharmacy any college in Maharashtra?
26th November 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 58 percentage in 12th class and in my cet entrance exam marks are 65 marks should get admission to pharmacy college in Maharashtra
28th May 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48%in 12th science I want admission for pharmacy field in Kgkc science College at Tiware. My question is that would i get admission for pharmacy in 48%
28th May 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

For 48% in 12th std result would i will get admission for pharmacy in college KGKC science at Tiware
31st July 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in colleges in kerala when I have only 60-70% in 2 examination?
16th July 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

My friend got 129 marks in pcb . He belong in sc category can he get admission for b pharmacy in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?