13th April 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

Hello everyone,
I have done M.Sc in Zoology from Calcutta University.
I want to do Part Time PhD in any branch of Life Science.
Please give me the details of doing such course.
Waiting for your reply.

6th May 2015, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

You must have at least 55% marks in your M.Sc degree if you want to get admission in a Ph.D program in India. For reserved category candidates 50% marks is the minimum criteria after relaxation in marks.

Most of the Universities give admission on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score. If you have any one of these score then you need to apply for admission when the notification is released and entrance exam stage is not for you. If you don't have these scores then you have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?