23rd July 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?

I am passed 10th by 52.18% woh stream best for me? i want to join in 12th. so tell me best stream

24th July 2011, 01:36 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?

your performance is very poor in 10th class.according to me you have to take admission in 10th class again and score good marks.

52.8% marks are very poor and there is no importance of these marks in getting job.with these marks you will not be eligible for best job.you have to scored minimum 60% marks in 10th for good job.with these marks you have to do very struggle for job.

If with these marks you want to take admission in 12th then Arts is best for you.you can take admission in Arts which is best for you.you can't get success in Science because in this subject you have required sharp mind.with these marks you will not eligible for to apply for job in companies and other exam.

After 12th you can go for Army if you are intrested because there is no need of minimum percentege of marks required.

According to me you have to take admission in 10th class again and score good marks for better future.
24th July 2011, 07:36 PM
Ashishkrgautam

Smile Re: Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?

You should take commerce stream. Cause if you take Science it will be difficult for you.
24th July 2011, 11:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?

You need to first set a goal for your career. Based on that you need to check out the options you have to achieve it. It is important that you select the option which suits you the most. You must analyse your strengths for the same. You can seek guidance from your teachers and parents for the same. Also you have to see for yourself why you scored less, which subjects you scored more etc before taking the decision.
25th July 2011, 12:38 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You will not get science stream, because for that you should have secured at least 60% i.e first division in 10th.

Now you have to choose between Commerce and Arts.

In Arts the subjects which you will learn are:

Geography,
History,
Economics,
Political science etc.

In Commerce, you will learn:

Accountancy,
Business maths etc.

So in whatever field you are interested, go for that field.

The jobs prospects in future in all the three streams are equal...
25th July 2011, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed 10th by 52.18% woh stream best for me? i want to join in 12th. so tell me best stream
dear friend,

your 10th marks is not good but if you have want to prove himself then you have to join in science stream and also score in good score.

after that you have to qualify in engineering or medical department .

thanks
25th July 2011, 02:47 AM
shoebahmed89

The best stream for u Commerce stream. After finishing your 12 In commerce you must goal for CA career
26th July 2011, 09:31 PM
anil_kumar89

choose between Commerce and Arts.In Arts the subjects which you will learn are:

Political science
Geography,
History,
Economics,.

In Commerce

Business
maths
Accountancy,
1st November 2011, 11:27 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

If you go for any stream you have good percntage then oly you career is good.

For any getting job are getting seat in the colleges They look in your ssc percentage.

But you have less percentage minimum Percentage is around 60%.

But dont worry about it You will continue your stream which one you better.

WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY

Try to hardwork to get good marks in higher studies. You will get a job

all the best
25th November 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

if we get 65% mark in 12th class then can we get addmison in ip college
25th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Yasir yousf

One option is to go through commerce you can become an accountant
25th November 2011, 09:44 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?

Quote:

Stream To Choose After 10th

It completely depends on your interest..which stream you want to go for..

Since,52% is not such a good percentage that you have the choice of taking science..because generally,the schools expect a student to score at least 70% to pursue science..

Although most schools want students to have a minimum of 60% in their 10th boards to pursue Commerce..but in case your school accepts students with 50% then you have 2 options arts and commerce..

Unlike the popular belief that science students are the only respected people..the times have changed now..

Even if you take up arts or commerce..you can become a really successful person..

Nowadays,the scope for arts students has expanded immensely..

Students can get into so many fields and excel if they work hard..

So, the ultimate decision lies up to you only which stream to select..the only thing i want to say is that don't take up a stream just because you think..others would want you to take it..choose the stream which suits you and you like..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
25th November 2011, 09:50 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you got 52.18% marks in 10th class so Commerce stream is best for you.As this stream is meant for those students who are the average one & your second division clearly indicates it.

But always keep in mind that never believe upon other advices completely when you are going to take a major decision of your life.So First make a complete analysis in your mind & make a conclusion that which subjects are mostly liked by you.Sometimes a student is born with an artistic mind then HE must suits for the ART subject.So You can HIMSELF judged your ability recalling your past performances & then apply for the same.
25th November 2011, 09:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your 12th then many field is open for choose your career
totally depends upon you what is your aim?

here i attach a chart for your future guidance:-

25th November 2011, 10:41 PM
arun199011

You have lot of opportunities after completing 12th and 10th with 52.18%.You have 2 streams in front of you
1.Job.
2.Studies.
The studies you can prefer are B.E,B.TECH,B.Com,BBA,Navy,aeronautical etc.You can choose any one of this as your stream.
If you are in doing job you can for the jobs like Army jobs,Bank clerical jobs,Air force jobs,Some upsc jobs,Postal jobs,Railway jobs etc.
25th November 2011, 11:22 PM
nida shakeel

The best stream for u Commerce stream. Because if you take Science it will be difficult for you. Try to hardwork to get good marks in higher studies. You will get a good job.

ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE......
26th November 2011, 12:13 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear friend,

Your marks in class 10th are not up to the mark but still you have many options.You can choose any of the stream with your choice and interest and the decision to choose the best option for you is totally yours and we are no one to decide for you because you know yourself better than any one else.
Choose any of the stream among Science,Commerce and Arts which you like the most and do the best.

Best Wishes.....
26th November 2011, 05:16 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi...
Dear...
You have not got sufficient marks in 10th,.In my opinion , you should opt the commerce stream.But it is your decision, it is totally depends you!!.
Every stream have their own jobs possibilities & future. I think commerce is the best option, you have got!!.
After 12th in commerce , you can apply for Indian military, graduation in BBA,BA.B.COM,BCA etc,etc,
Or, you after 12th in commerce , you can apply for CA,CS,ICWA etc,etc.

Thank you!!
~gamble~
26th November 2011, 07:48 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, the 10th marks is not so important, the main thing is your interest.

You should go for a field in which you can excel yourself.

Beside this you have to concern about the future prospectus in that field.

According to me you should go for science stream.

After that you will get huge career option.

After completion of 12th in science stream you can go for courses like-

1.B.Sc
2.BE/B.tech
3.BBA
4.BCA
5.MBBS
6.Bio-informatics
7.Bio-technology
8.Genetics
9.Medical representative
etc..

So, I think go for science field..

All the best.
11th November 2012, 02:44 PM
amber1995

well seeing your marks
i would suggest you to take commerce or arts...
and dont take these subjects lightly
as these are same difficuilt as the science stream

you will have to work hard for your own future....

so best of luck in life.....

AND try to work harder
12th November 2012, 10:19 AM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

>> You are complete your 12th. I suggest you are coose in commerce because, Job opportunity is more compare other stream.
I wiil give various course in commerce line in below.

>> Various course in commerce

- CA

- B.com / M.come

- BCA

- Hotel managment course

- Fashion designing

- BBM

All the best
10th February 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
its totally depends on you.....
whats your objectives, aim and so on....
and which subject you have better knowledge...
and your interesting subject...
nobody can't tells you what is your best
Do it that which you want to do.....
which fulfill your passion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?