28th February 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks to be taken in PCB for qualifying medical course after 12th?

Sir/Mam,

How mch marks is required to qualifiy for medical in 12th board for nt b caste students? Can you please provide me the complete cut-off marks details which we need to have? Awaiting for the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  3. By opting for french language in PUC would I lose the eligibility criteria for CET?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  5. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  6. Minimum marks required for BSc Agriculture PCB 12th?
  7. Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?
  8. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  9. Am I eligible to give NEET Medical Exam having scored 49.6% of marks in 12th Class with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  11. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  12. Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  14. Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam?
  15. Do I stand a chance to get a medical seat after scoring 231 marks for PCB?
  16. What are the various job opportunities after qualifying 12th with PCB?
  17. What is the CET exam date in Karnataka?
  18. Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?
28th February 2016, 10:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks to be taken in PCB for qualifying medical course after 12th?

*Generally, the qualifying marks in 10+2 is 50% for admission in undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc. But for All India Institute of Medical science, it is 60%.

*To get admission in medical course, a candidate must score this minimum marks, other wise he/she will not be able to get admission.
28th February 2016, 11:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks to be taken in PCB for qualifying medical course after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

How mch marks is required to qualifiy for medical in 12th board for nt b caste students? Can you please provide me the complete cut-off marks details which we need to have? Awaiting for the information soon as possible. Thank you!
To pursue Medical courses like MBBS, BDS or BHMS, you will have to appear for entrance exams like AIIMS, AIPMT, PMT, etc.

To appear for such exams,
  • You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English in 10+2.
  • Reserved Category candidates are given relaxation of 10% in marks of 10+2.
  • Also, you must have completed the age of 17 at the end of the year i.e. 31 December.

Some of the popular books for Medical Exams preparation are:

Biology Errorless AIPMT Vol. I & II 2015
Author: Universal Book
Publisher: Universal Book Depot- Gwalior
Price: Rs. 1,240

Objective Physics Vol 1 for Medical Entrance Examinations (English) 6 Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2015
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.530

27 Years NEET / CBSE - AIPMT Topic Wise Solved Papers (Physics / Chemistry / Biology) (1988 - 2014) (Set of 3 Books) (English) 9th Edition (Paperback)
Author: Disha Experts
Released: 2014
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs.695
28th February 2016, 11:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks required in 10+2 PCB to appear for medical entrance examination vary for different examination.

But, for most of the examination candidate need minimum 60% in PCB relaxation for reserved category.

So, to get exact information visit official website for examination you want to appear. Candidate after appearing in examination have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission in the course.
28th December 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

We can do 11th in maharashtra after that we can do 12th from karnataka or not ?
17th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 133 marks in PCB board group and l am belong to nt b category my neet score is 250 and cet score is 105 so I am eligible for neet exam or not and I am eligible for get admission MBBS,bhms,BDS give me reply fast sir.
17th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 133 marks in board PCB group and I belong to nt b category my neet score is 280 and cet score is 105 so I am eligible for neet exam and I am eligible for admission MBBS,bhms,bds.,b pharm and give me reply fast sir.
30th May 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 142 marks in pcb group and I'm from obc category can I qualify in pharmacy
17th June 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 131 mark in PCB group in 12 class so I can get admission for MBBS for sc category
19th January 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

My Name is prasad i had complete my 12 th 2013 2014 can i eligibl AIPVT 2020
6th March 2020, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which marks needed for 12th pcb grouping
2nd May 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

In cet how many marks are required for sc category
16th July 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir pcb group 145 how many required in open category
16th July 2020, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir 0pen catogire in pcb group how many Mark's are required for open group
16th July 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How many marks to be taken in pcb for qualified 12th group
17th July 2020, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir 60 in board exam 143 marks in pcb so can I get admission to b pharmacy
4th August 2023, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 119 marks in pcb Is I am Elgible for neet counselling form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?