13th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?

My daughter and son-in-law who belong to karnataka are now in UK. They would like to return to India, in the next couple of years.
Their elder daughter is now 12 years, living with the parents in UK.
If she has to sit for Karnataka CET in future, what are the eligible conditions please,
Thanking you,

21st January 2013, 07:19 PM
Omprakashh

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?

Eligibility MBBS/BDS Age 17 yrs on 31 December of the year admission. Academic qualification 12 yrs PUC or equivalent with Eng, Phy, Chem and Biol securing 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks in PCB. BPharm 12 yrPUC or equivalent with Eng, Phy, Chem and Biol/Maths securing 50% (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) marks in Phy, Chem and Biol/Maths. DPharm holders securing 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks are also eligible. BSc Nursing PUC II (12 yrs) with optionals of Phy, Chemistry and Biology with 45% of marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) with English as one of the languages ofstudy. Candidates should be medically fit.
Application Procedure MBBS/BDS Brochure with application form can be obtained from the notified branches of Canara Bank/notified colleges on cash payment of Rs. 350/500. The form from CET cell through post by sending a self addressed cloth lined envelope of 25*30 cm size and a bank draft ofRs.500 BPharm/BSc Nursing Application form can be obtained from the notified colleges on payment of Rs. 200. Completed applications should reach the notified Nodal centers/colleges by the notified date.
Selection MBBS/BDS On merit in CET and qualifying exam. The CET is conducted at various centres in Karnataka. The test is conducted in Phy, Chem and Biol and the syllabus is of PUC Std of Karnataka.The test is conducted in Phy, Chemand Biol and the syllabus is of PUC Std of Karnataka Board. Copies of question papers of previous yearsof CET can be obtained from the CET Cell on payment of Rs. 20/30 per set. Medium for CET English/Kannada. The rank list is notified in local dailies/colleges. BPharm/BSc Nursing Details may be obtained from the Directorate of Medical Education, A R Circle, Bangalore 560 009.
Fees Tuition fee (per annum) FreeSeats
MBBS Govt college Rs. 2,000 private colleges Rs. 8,000
BDS Rs. 2,000/6,000 Payment Seats
MBBS Rs. 1,10,000 BDS Rs. 70,000 NRIs/Foreigners
MBBS US $ 30,000 (for the whole course) or as notified from time to time.
Enquiries : MBBS/BDS CET Cell, S J MSamudaya Bhavan, 1, Main Road Gandhinagar, Bangalore 560009
13th May 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?

i studied in tamilnadu.so may i how do apply and how much cutoff mark and how do apply?..
9th August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i am an ex servicemen and i domicile in the state of karnataka some family problems i shifted to pune and my daughters are studing in pune my daughter want take admission after 12th for mbbs in karnataka please suggest me.
6th January 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the enrence exam for m.b.b.s in karnataka and dates of exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?