16th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Nitishkumr.

What minimum package would I get after completion of my B.Com?

Nitish kumar bhagalpur, bihar, india
Monthly approx salary after b.pharma cources
please reply soon..

3rd May 2013, 02:14 AM

Default Re: What minimum package would I get after completion of my B.Com?

Hi,
Frankly speaking in today's competitive world only mere completion of graduation would not suffice & that also would not land you in a comfortable package .Every organisation needs people who are experienced enough & has strong professional background.If you are good at numbers then you can join any of the following professional courses i.e., ICWAI /ICAI/CAIIB /MBA in finance with a 2 -3 years of experience which, will certainly give an extra edge in your C.V. & keeps you apart from others.Your chance of getting a good fat pay cheque would increase in manyfold. You can get openings in bank, ITES or as an analyst. any many more.
Hope your point been clarified.
Best Regards
Debobrata Ghosh
12th January 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum package would I get after completion of my B.Com?

Hi, what is the reason for few percentage of c.a. In india& what steps to taken avoid this.what is the salary for c.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?