26th June 2011, 06:16 PM
ekta jarangal

Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?

sir, i want to know about the minimum salary package after the completion of electronics and communication engineering and name of the companies which offer the jobs in india

Related Questions:
  1. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  2. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?
  3. IT jobs with 58 % in Engineering
  4. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the best way to prepare for APS round? How should we allocate time each day?
  7. List of top and medium private companies which offer jobs for EC engineers?
  8. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  9. Information about Anna University B.E mechanical 1st year syllabus?
  10. Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?
  11. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  12. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Civil Engineering jobs without experience
  14. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  15. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  16. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  18. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?

5th January 2012, 11:08 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?

Hello friend,

Electronics and communication engineering is a good field nowadays as many of the aspirants are taking this subject. It has many applications and job prospects.

If you go to the core companies,the basic salary will vary from 3-4 lacs per annum to the CTC of the company. You can also go for software giant companies like:

*[I]Infosys
*TCS
*COZNIZANT
*Wipro
*HCL
etc.

These companies give a better work environment,cool place and a higher salary meeting the international standards. They will give starting package from 3.5 lacs per annum onwards.

Prepare well for the companies!!!!!

regards,

yash

20th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?

how many salary in computer science

15th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many salary in computer science
it depends upon from company to company.....min package is around 6L and max. package goes up to any limit.... an IIT B.Tech CSE get 65L p.a and another got 1.33 crore from social networking site FACEBOOK.

21st June 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

what is criteria to earn more in extc after completing degree?are there any other branches one can go for after gettin degree in extc?

8th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i got ECE in NSHM KNOWLEDGE CAMPUS DURGAPUR. please tell me about my future?????????? & what will be my monthly sallery?????????? please inform me sir. i am tensed too much please.(MY NAME IS SAYAN DUTTA)

8th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM SAYAN DUTTA. I GOT ECE IN NSHM KNOWLEDGE CAMPUS DURGAPUR. SIR PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT MY FUTURE ????????????? & WHat WILL BE MY MONTHLY SALERY????????? PLEASE TELL ME SIR I AM SO TENSED PLZZZZZ INFORM ME.

18th July 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

which is better eee or ece?

16th November 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm doing ece diploma from delhi collage
After compalit my engineering how mush i can
Get in stating

1st April 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is better eee or ece?
if u r intersted in communication field then u prefer ece than eee

24th April 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what will be the salary for electronic engineers?

25th May 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

which course is more suitable for women civil engineering or electrical and communication and which one have good scope

28th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING IS BETTER OR ELECTRONICAL AND COMMUNICATION IS BETTER...IN WHICH DO WE HAVE SCOPE?WICH IS THE BEST AND IN WICH DO WE GET GOOD SALARY??

31st May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

which field of engineering will have a very good scope in 2018-19 ????in terms of salaries ........

2nd July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected salary of a b.tech in ece,who has got 8.2 avg semester marks in that branch?

3rd July 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

What is initial salary in elec.eng. Having degree from du

8th July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what will be annual salary of electronics and telecommunication engineer????

18th August 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

is civil engineering good for girls.what is the starting salary for freshers in now a days.if i take civil in my graduation i'll get more oppurtunities after 2018 or not.if you know any information about this please reply me.this is ratna siri yadla joining engineering this year.

2nd October 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed entc from Pune university, i want to do job in other countries, how much of minimum package will get me?? Plz also tell me if u have know any info. about getting job in other country.

6th February 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir in this time i am a student of BE 3rd year so please give me some tips for good job's. and also please tell me about which cource i have select this time for preparation. THANKS

15th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

minimum salary for completed diploma in Electronics and telecommunication engineering having experience of L&T

24th July 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that which course has good scope either mechanical engineering or electronics and communication engineering

3rd August 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM STUDENT OF B.TECH CIVIL ENGINEERING.WHAT IS MINIMUM PACKAGE I GET IN 2018.

5th September 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of BE 1st year in 2014 in GCE Tirunelveli which will be completed in 2018. How much salary may I expect from Government/Private sector in 2018?

9th October 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ENC student.... i wana go japan is it possible???,,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?