12th February 2013, 02:23 AM
Moumita ghosh 330

What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata

What is the minimum parcentage required to get BA English honors in St.Xavier college in kolkata???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  2. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  3. Cut off marks for english honors in St. Xavier College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  5. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  6. Is mathematics compulsory to include in top four subjects(like English) while calculating aggregate required in St. Xavier College,Kolkata? I've mathematics in class 12th in ISC board
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  8. Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata
  9. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  10. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College? -- [New]
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  13. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
  14. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  15. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  16. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
12th February 2013, 10:43 AM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumita ghosh 330 View Post
What is the minimum parcentage required to get BA English honors in St.Xavier college in kolkata???
Hello Moumita, The minimum cut off % is 60% for applying B.A., if you want more information you can visit St.Xavier college in kolkata official website.

Regards,
Saurav
19th February 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata

Im in cls 12,....i will go with eng honors,....im a science strm studnt....give me the criteria of applying eng hnrs in well knwn colleges.....
29th March 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata

i m the student of 12 th commerce.. of jharkhand board. i want to do english hons. what is the minimum % required to take admission in this college...
1st April 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of 12th commerce of cbse board i wnt to do eng. hons wt is the minimum percentage req. to take admission in d.u
12th May 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Im a student of St.Xaviers School,delhi & im from commerce stream.I've just given my 12 board exams & waiting for the result.I want to know that when will be the entrance exam for eng.hons in St.Xaviers College,Kolkata?
13th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i want english in graduation while i am a art student, Is it possible if i didn't studied english in class 12th? kindly please reply asap.
16th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage requires to get BA.English in kerala After 2?
20th May 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage requires to get admission in English honors in st. Xavier's college. Kolkata . Tarun .Durgapur
31st May 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM % TO ADMIT IN ENGLISH HONOURS IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY & WILL THERE BE ADMISSION TEST FOR ENGLISH HONOURS THIS YEAR?
25th September 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WAS THE MINIMUM % TO ADMIT IN ENGLISH HONOURS IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY & WILL THERE BE ADMISSION TEST FOR ENGLISH HONOURS THIS YEAR? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ? CAN I GET THE QUESTION PAPERS FOR ADMISSION TEST IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS?
17th November 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of tbse board....... I want to admit in calcutta presedency college..... what is the minimum % to admit in PHYSICS/ BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE HONOURS in that college??????
30th May 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I was a student of pure science. & I got 78 in English. & my total marks is 321. So I wanna take admission here. What is the demanded makers to get English honors? My name is Anamika Chowdhury.
1st June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Do i stand out a chance of admission for ba(hons) english in st xaviers after scoring 82%(best four subjects) and 94 in english.
18th May 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I WAS STUDENT OF COMMERCE AND PASSED THIS YEAR WITH 94% (BEST OF FOUR) ISC & ENGLISH MARKS IS 92 CAN I CHANCE IN ST. XAVIER COLEEGE KOLKATA AS A ENGLISH HONOUS
29th May 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

My English marks is 84 and aggregate percentage is 80.4 %.....can I get admission in St.Xavier college... For English honors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?