13th February 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage requirement for getting admission to study M.Phil?

Can I do M.Phil if I have less than 50% marks in graduation but above 55% in post graduation? Am I eligible to study M.Phil under Delhi University? Does DU also conducts any entrance for M.Phil?

15th February 2019, 04:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage requirement for getting admission to study M.Phil?

Master of Philosophy is a Postgraduate Academic Research Degree Course. The minimum percentage requirement for getting admission to study M.Phil is 55%. As per given percentage of marks, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Philosophy. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination in Delhi University.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Start Date for Online Registration:
22nd May 2019

** Closing Date for Online Registration:
7th June 2019

** Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Exams:
17th - 21st June 2019
17th February 2019, 09:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage requirement for getting admission to study M.Phil?

Candidate must have completed post graduation in relevant field with at least 55% marks from a recognised University in order to pursue M.Phil. course whereas relaxation of five percent is given to SC / ST / PH candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?