15th August 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Companies which have no minimum percentage requirement in MCA?

Sir, my 10th and 12th % is 76% and 48% and in BCA 60%. Now I am going for MCA from NIT. So, please advice me what can I do for getting job in a good company during campus selection? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  2. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  4. Can I get into any company after scoring 50.5% in 12th, 52.8% in engineering?
  5. What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course?
  6. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  7. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  8. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Com to appear in GMAT?
  10. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  11. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  12. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  13. What is the percentage requirement in graduation to apply for jobs in reputed companies?
  14. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  15. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  16. What is the new pattern of UPSC? Minimum percentage requirement for bachelor degree
  17. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  18. Is it possible for an Arts student to pursue Masters in Psychology from Assam University? -- [New]
16th August 2016, 01:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage requirement in MCA?

There are so many good opportunities for your career after completion of your MCA degree. Nowadays there is huge competition in the market. So you must have to score at least 55% in your master degree to apply in well reputed companies. After completion of your master's degree, you can apply for job in any of the following company :
** Infosys
** Wipro
** TCS
** IBM
But you must not have any backlog during MCA exams. Also your institute must be well affiliated by any recognized university.
17th August 2016, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage requirement in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my 10th and 12th % is 76% and 48% and in BCA 60%. Now I am going for MCA from NIT. So, please advice me what can I do for getting job in a good company during campus selection? Please advice me.
As per marks criteria, you can apply for below given companies.

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?