10th August 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to apply for RPSC 1st grade?

What is the minimum qualification required to apply for RPSC 1st grade? Am I eligible with only 47 percent in MA? Can you please suggest me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the information soon. Thank you!

13th August 2017, 09:23 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for RPSC 1st grade?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in RPSC( Rajasthan Public Service Commission ) and examination conducted for recruitment on different posts in the state.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-35 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and have to qualify in all three stages of examination ( Preliminary, Mains and Interview ) for final selection.
13th August 2017, 03:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for RPSC 1st grade?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in RPSC examination after master degree.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-35 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

There is also no limitation on discipline and aggregate of bachelor or higher degree to appear in examination.

So, you can appear for examination but for final recruitment you have to qualify in all stages of examination. For detail information visit at official link www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
13th August 2017, 07:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The recruitment to Group A of state government of Rajasthan is done through RPSC entrance exam. The eligibility criteria for this exam is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam. You can apply for RPSC exam after Master of Arts with 47% marks.

>>The age limit for general category candidates is 21-35 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

The different stages of exam are Preliminary, Mains and personal interview.
22nd January 2020, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA course eligibile if I want to apply for Rpsc 1 st grade Maths. I had maths in MCA but for just one semester.
12th August 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have masters degree in the councelling for rpsc first grade?
5th May 2022, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum qualification for first grade school teacher who is already a govt teacher?
please mention the minimum percentage required for hindi (MA).
14th May 2022, 11:23 AM
Naresh199

For I Grade Teacher:
Candidates must pass Degree in relevant subject (B. Ed) & PG in related subject/ equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?