26th January 2018, 09:18 PM
Pooja D Vanik

How much percentage is needed in 12th to join BSF and which entrance exam I have to write?

I want to know whether can I join BSF after my 10th and also I'm a girl with glasses with far sightedness. If I join BSF after 12th commerce what percentage is needed and where to give exam for the entrance?

29th January 2018, 08:51 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in 12th to join BSF and which entrance exam I have to write?

There are three categories of the posts which you can join directly.

1) Constable : SSC GD is the examination where you will require 10th class as minimum educational qualification. Grade pay 1900gp.

2) Sub - Inspector: SSC CPO is the examination where you will require graduation as minimum educational qualification. Grade pay 4200gp

3) Asst. Commandant : UPSC CAPF is the examination where graduation is minimum educational qualification. Grade pay 5400gp

- Spectacles are allowed only in Asst. Commandant but not in Constable and Sub-Inspector.

- There is no percentage criterion required to appear in any of the above said examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?