17th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum requirement of M.Com? I am doing M.Com in External from Gujarat University

Sir, I'm currently doing M.Com in External from Guj. Uni. as well as C.A.Final.
I want to do Ph.D. in finance...it's possiable after M.Com & if yes what's the minimum req. in M.Com.

14th June 2012, 12:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum requirement of M.Com? I am doing M.Com in External from Gujarat University

After M.Com you can certainly pursue Ph.D. You must secure atleast 50% in M.Com. In many universities the cut off is 60%. You will have to also score well in the entrance exam. You can probably take up teaching assignments and also pursue Ph.D along with it. Many of the universities now expect the candidates to complete NET exam too.
23rd June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum requirement of M.Com? I am doing M.Com in External from Gujarat University

any enteress exam for m.com
30th June 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Which university is bettr for external m.com? And is there any jobs after complition of external m.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?