25th January 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary offered to an Aerospace Engineer in India?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing a Career in Aerospace Engineering and after completing it I want to work in India, I want to know what is the minimum salary offered to an Aerospace Engineer in India? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salaries offered to an aerospace engineer?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. What is minimum salary offered for a Genetic Engineer? What will be the career scope for Genetic Engineer in India?
  4. What is the basic salary offered to an Aeronautical Engineer in India and Abroad?
  5. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  6. What is the maximum and minimum salary for IIT Aerospace Engineer?
  7. What is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work?
  8. Minimum salary offered for a M.Sc Microbiologist within India and out of India?
  9. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  10. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  11. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  13. What is the salary package offered to freshers in Air India?
  14. What to do after finishing B.E Aeronautical engineering
  15. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  17. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  18. Minimum marks given to a software engineer in India?
31st January 2017, 11:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum salary offered to an Aerospace Engineer in India?

There is no fixed such salary for Aerospace Engineer. Salary of an Aerospace Engineer depends upon lots of factors like:

>>Institute from which you have done your bachelor's degree in Aerospace engineering.

>>Organization in which you are placed.

>>Nature of city in which your firm is located either it is Tier I or II or III or metropolitan city etc.

Generally, initial salary for an Aerospace engineer starts from Rs 50,000 per month to Rs 60,000 per month. It may be even more depending upon your organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?