17th January 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic salary offered to an Aeronautical Engineer in India and Abroad?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Aeronautical Engineering so I want to know what is the basic salary offered to an Aeronautical Engineer in India and Abroad? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  2. Basic salary of Aeronautical Engineer after completing 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  4. What is the minimum salary offered to an Aerospace Engineer in India? -- [New]
  5. How can I become an Aeronautical engineer after passing 12th with 85% marks
  6. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  8. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  9. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  10. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  12. What is the starting salary of an aeronautical engineer?
  13. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  14. Cut off percentage for a seat in abroad for Aeronautical engineer?
  15. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  16. What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  18. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic salary offered to an Aeronautical Engineer in India and Abroad?

Aeronautical engineering is a good branch to get more pay and salaries will range from rupees 50000 rupees to 5 lakh and more per month in India as well as abroad. the Aeronautical engineers salary is depend on scale, experience and academic excellence of the person and will change from person to person.

The basic salary will vary from Rs 20,000 to 30,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?