7th June 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the monthly fees of medical college?

I want to know monthly fees of medical collage in all requirments

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?
  2. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  4. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
  5. How is BLDE medical college in Bijapur?
  6. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
  8. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?
  10. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  11. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  12. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  13. What is the fees for government medical college of West Bengal? What is the hostel fees?
  14. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  15. Information regarding the Post Graduation in Diabetics course? List of Colleges offering this course?
  16. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  17. What is the fee structure and duration of FICO course?
  18. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2015, 01:21 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the monthly fees of medical college?

See, you need to understand one thing.
Medical colleges are private as well as government. Government colleges are government funded and hence their fee is comparatively less as compared to that of the private ones.

I am attaching the fee structure of AIIMS along with the post. You will get an idea of the government colleges fee after going through that pdf.

In private colleges the seat is paid i.e. one has to give donation for the seat which ranges in lacks.
Depending on the college and its status the donation amount can vary from 6 lacks to 25 lacks. So, if you are thinking about the private college then do keep this thing in mind.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS_2014.pdf(925.5 KB, 71 views)
29th January 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the monthly fees of medical college?

How many minimum markas in Neet exam for Muslim minority? And what is the fees of that collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?