23rd June 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?

if anyone is willing to take admision in kpc through the neet quota this year, what total amount one has to pay for the whole course. .and is the paying of fees is divided as semesterwise or monthly wise and how much. . Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
5th May 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?

Dear Sir,

Please provide the lasted four term question paper for MBBS course in KPC medical college, jadavpur

Regards

Umapada Dey
21st June 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?

please send 4 year solved question paper of kpc medical college kolkata to my email [email protected].

hopes this help
20th June 2015, 11:17 AM

Thumbs down Re: What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?

if anyone is willing to take admision in kpc through wbjee quota this year, what total amount one has to pay for the whole course. .and is the paying of fees is divided as semesterwise or monthly wise and how much. . Please reply soon.
20th June 2015, 11:18 AM

Thumbs down Re: What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?

if anyone is willing to take admision in kpc through the neet quota this year, what total amount one has to pay for the whole course. .and is the paying of fees is divided as semesterwise or monthly wise and how much. . Please reply soon.
5th December 2015, 03:26 PM
subhas chandra sarkar

Smile Re: What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?

I am going to appear in Class XII with phy, chem and bio under cbse from west Benga. I am permanent resident of west bengal and like to admit in mbbs. I shall be obliged if I am provided the fee structure of the course by return of mail under management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?