20th May 2010, 12:38 AM
hatim

What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?

sir i am an engg. student studying in EEE having 60% marks i want to do my m-tech from usa.. what are my chances to get admission in decent usa university and what will be gud gre score?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in a decent University in USA?
  2. Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?
  3. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  4. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  5. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  6. What are my chances of getting admission into a decent college after scoring 82 percentile?
  7. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  8. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?
  9. Best universities for Electronics and Communication for MS in USA? How much score do we need in GRE?
  10. Do I have a chance of admission abroad with good GRE score? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  13. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  15. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
  16. Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?
  17. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  18. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?
23rd May 2011, 07:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?

If you wish to go in for higher studies in US then MS would be a better option. You need to make sure that you have a good score in GRE. In the verbal section you need to score 1200 to 1400 out of 1600. In the QR too the score should be similar. There an analytical writing section where a score above 4 is a must. You will get a CD when you register for the test. You must attempt all the papers before going for the test.
23rd May 2011, 12:04 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?

You can eligible for USA university.

Registering and preparing for the test takes GRE (Graduate Record Examination).

English Proficiency Test like the IELTS, TOEFL are mandatory while considering US universities.

Getting the official transcripts ready.

Reference letters from the professors, employers are sought as per the universities requirement.

Statement of purpose that enhances your individuality, the purpose of choosing the particular location, university is a part of the application.
26th December 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I am perusing Bca. This is may last year of Bca.what are my chances to get admission in USA universities for MCA or MBA program..?
and How can I get admission there.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?