4th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ISRO Assistant Post? Past years question papers of it?

i have applied isro assistant post..plz tell me syllabus and prev questions..

Related Questions:
  1. ISRO assistant post syllabus and model question papers?
  2. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What is the syllabus of it?
  3. isro assistant post sylabus and model question papers
  4. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  5. What is the new version of the syllabus for the post of Assistant in ISRO?
  6. What is the syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What are the toipcs covered?
  7. Syllabus for the post of Personal Assistant in ISRO? Can I previous year Question Papers for this?
  8. ISRO SC electronics and communication past 6 years question papers?
  9. Syllabus and Model Question Papers of ISRO Exam for the position of Junior Personal Assistant?
  10. Model question Papers For the Assistant Post in ISRO held on Jan 10, 2010
  11. Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Administrative Officer in ISRO?
  13. Answer keys and solutions for ISRO/VSSC Technical Assistant in electronics and communication
  14. Answer keys for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in electronics and communication?
  15. Past years question papers with solutions for technical assistant of LPSC(ISRO) for electronics branch
  16. Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam?
  17. Previous years question papers and syllabus for the post of Assistant Grade III accounts
  18. Syllabus and previous year model question papers for Junior assistant, field assistant post? -- [New]
11th December 2011, 11:02 AM
sarathms44

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ISRO Assistant Post? Past years question papers of it?

please send syllabus and previous year question papers
14th December 2011, 05:34 PM
venugopal.aiswarya

Post Re: What is the syllabus for ISRO Assistant Post? Past years question papers of it?

[QUOTE=sarathms44;1499450]please send syllabus and previous year question paper for the examination for isro assistants post
19th December 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ISRO Assistant Post? Past years question papers of it?

dear sir......i have applied for isro's junior assistant post.but i want the syllabus and previous question papers of the exam.so that i can prepare myself very well.plz guide me in a proper way.
24th December 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sylabus and model question paper for isro assistant post
3rd February 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir......i have applied for ISRO Assistant post. I got mail for written test i want the syllabus and previous question papers of the exam. so that i can prepare myself very well. please guide me in a proper way. and send me which book OR which author book is comfortable to prepare for it .

Kindly send to my Mail Address [email protected]. please send me as fast as possible . I am waiting for your reply.
9th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i would like to get the syllabus of ISRO assistant post
21st February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how can download my call letter
23rd February 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ISRO Assistant Post
24th July 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i applied for assistant post 2014 in isro but by mistake i gave posting zonedelhi but i want to bangalore zone can i do registration again.
30th March 2015, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applied isro assistant post..plz tell me syllabus and prev questions..
Below are the attachments of ISRO question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO 2005.pdf(67.6 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO 2006 JULY.pdf(65.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO 2008.pdf(11.5 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO 2009.pdf(59.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for ISRO exam.txt(2.0 KB, 103 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?