26th March 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?

I am pursuing B.pharmacy 3rd year.Now I want to write M.Pharmacy entrance exam for Sikkim manipal university.I want the complete details about entrance exam(application fee,exam date,preparation syllabus).

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  3. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Is there any good prospect in BCA from SMU? How can I apply for it?
  6. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  7. Details of fee for Architecture Diploma course in Sikkim Manipal University? Last date of admission?
  8. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University? -- [New]
  9. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  10. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  11. Which subjects I have to prepare for the Entrance Exam to do Masters in Hospital Administration from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  13. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Is Sikkim Manipal University is valid in UGC?
  16. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  18. When the demand draft mail should reach the office of MU OET 2015?
13th March 2012, 06:01 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.pharmacy 3rd year.Now I want to write M.Pharmacy entrance exam for Sikkim manipal university.I want the complete details about entrance exam(application fee,exam date,preparation syllabus).
here i gave clear discription for the exam .
follow all these given below and prepare well

Structure of MANIPAL UGET

MBBS, BDS, BPharm & PharmD (eligibility PCB)

The examination which consists of 240 MCQ will be administered giving duration of 2.30 hrs. Approximate number of questions from each subject is as follows

English & General Aptitude- 40 questions
Biology- 80 questions
Physics- 60 questions
Chemistry - 60 questions.

BE (eligibility PCM)

The examination which consists of 240 MCQ will be administered giving duration of 2.30 hrs. Approximate number of questions from each subject is as follows:

English & General Aptitude- 40 questions
Mathematics- 80 questions
Physics- 60 questions
Chemistry - 60 questions.

Syllabus for MANIPAL UGET

English and General Awareness

Spotting Errors and Grammar
Sentence Improvement
Vocabulary
Comprehension
Socio- Political Scenario of nation and World
Social changes and Economic condition
New inventions

Physics

Waves
Rotational Motion
Oscillation
Nuclei
Molecules
Magnetic Effect of Current
Laws of Motion
Introduction and Measurement
Heat Thermodynamics
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
Description of Motion in One Dimension
Atoms

Chemistry

Atomic structures
Atoms
Chemical equilibrium
Chemical families
Chemistry of Heavier Metals
Chemistry of Lighter Metals
Elements - their extraction and occurrence
Molecules and chemical arithmetic

Biology

Application of Biology
Multi Cellularity
Nervous Coordination
Circulation
Continuity of Life
Organism and Environment
Origin and Evolution of Life
Diversity of Life
The Living World

Mathematics

Integral Calculus
Matrices and Determinants
Analytical Geometry
Complex Numbers & Trigonometry
Probability Distributions
Differential Calculus
Differential Equations
Discrete Mathematics
Theory Of Equations, Sequence And Series
Vector Algebra

Eligibility Criteria

The applicant must be an Indian for applying into any of the courses.

The applicant should not be below the age of 17yrs.
The applicant must have cleared education criteria.

MBBS/BDS

Applicants for MBBS & BDS must have completed their 10+2 Examination from a recognized University/ board (either state/ Central) with a minimum percentage of 55 in English, Physics, and Chemistry& Biology.

BPharm

Applicants for BPharm must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized University/ board (either state/ Central) with a minimum aggregate of 50% with PCE as Core papers and Biology, Bio Technology, Mathematics or Computer science as one of the optional subjects.

BE

Applicants for BE must have cleared their Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized University/ board (either state/ Central) with a minimum of 50% for each subjects with English, Physics& Mathematics as Core papers and Biology/Bio Technology/Mathematics/ Computer science/ Engineering Drawing as one of the optional subject.

How to Apply?

The applicants are supposed to collect the application form as soon as the forms are out. Students can enjoy the facility of applying in a online and offline mode according to their ease. Applicants can pay the test fee either through credit card/ Net Banking or else can take Demand Draft( Application fee - Rs.500 + Entrance Test fee [ for ET courses only ] Rs.1000) on behalf of Manipal University which is Payable at Udupi or Bangalore.

In the case of those who apply offline can either download the pdf application-take printout of it or can buy from Manipal University Admissions center.

Sale Outlets:

State bank Of India
Syndicate Bank

You can write to the University for Request of Application Form to the address given for sending the request letter.

How to fill the Form?

For those who apply ONLINE

The requirements that have to be satisfied before applying are:

A Scanned copy of passport size photograph in .jpg format (200 x 200 dpi)
A Scanned copy of signature in .jpg format ( 200 x 200 dpi)
Credit card or DD towards payment of fees ( Application fee - Rs.500 + Entrance Test fee [ for ET courses only ] Rs.1000)

For those who apply OFFLINE

Fill the particulars and register yourself before, you download the brochure and application form. Applicants can take printout the application form and then complete it in all respects. After completion it can be mailed to Admissions center along with the DD of total fees for the test. The total entrance fee includes following components:

Application Fee of Rs.500 (Mandatory)
Entrance test Fee of Rs.1000, only if the course you are applying requires entrance test.
Try not to give anybody else fill your form; you have to fill the form with your handwriting.

Important Dates (Tentative)

Last date for Application: First week of March, 2012

Examination Date: April and May, 2012

The UGET Result: On the month of May, 2012

List of MANIPAL UGET centers

Vijayawada
Varanasi,
Ranchi
Pune
Port Blair
Patna
Noida
Mumbai
Manipal
Mangalore
Lucknow
Kota
Kolkata
Kanpur
Jamshedpur
Jaipur
Hyderabad
Guwahati
Gangtok
Ernakulam
Delhi
Coimbatore
Chennai
Chandigarh
Bhubaneswar
Bhopal
Bangalore
Allahabad
Ahmedabad

Colleges Accepting the MANIPAL UGET score

Colleges providing Engineering:

MIT Manipal
MU Dubai campus

Colleges providing Medical:

KMC Manipal
KMC Mangalore
MMMC Manipal
MMMC Melaka

Colleges providing Pharmacy:

MCOPS Manipal

Reference Books for MANIPAL UGET

Chapter Wise Solutions of UGET (MAHE) MANIPAL Medical Entrance Examination by Panel of Experts
Manipal Medical Entrance Solved Papers by Editorial Compilation
Medical Entrance Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board
Medical Entrance Guide by G R Raizada
Practice Problems in Physics for Engineering And Medical Entrance Examinations By S Mishra

Coaching Centers for MANIPAL UGET

Brilliant Study Centre
Brilliant tutorials Pvt.Ltd
Career Forum
Classic academy
FIIT JEE
Resonance

Study Plan

An examination is always a challenge for an aspirant. Systematic way of preparation is the prime factor which helps scoring high in the examination. Students can prepare with the help of previous year papers, model questions, and online sample examinations for a better understanding, in nature of questions. A lot of reference books are available, both online and offline which would really be helpful. Students can also depend on coaching centers upto an extent which will help to have an idea on time management, Language efficiency etc… It is good to update yourself with the changing environment by making a habit of reading newspapers on the daily basis.

How and Where To Get the Results?

The candidates will get the result of the examination from the official site of Manipal University, http://www.manipal.edu/ by providing their exam details.

Score Validity

The score will remain valid up to one year.
1st June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?

Iam pursuing bpharmacy4th year I want to write mpharm entrance exam .Please give the fee details about sikkim university
21st January 2013, 09:14 PM

Default Re: How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do m.pharma in smu in bbsr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?