1st March 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in any Laboratory after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

Hello, I have selected B.Sc with Microbiology Honors. I have subject combination with Microbiology are Chemistry and Zoology. I just want to know that I can get job in any Laboratory after my B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. What is next step to work in laboratory department after completing BSc. Microbiology
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  3. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  4. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  5. What job options are available after completion of PhD in Microbiology?
  6. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Clinical Microbiology) candidate? -- [New]
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  12. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  15. How to get a job after completing my BSc microbiology? How much salary may I get?
  16. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  17. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  18. What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?
19th March 2018, 12:18 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Can I get job in any Laboratory after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

Yes, you can. There are many career options like healthcare organizations, laboratories, environmental organizations, higher education institutions, food and drink, research organizations and many other industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?