31st December 2015, 02:01 PM
Re.Sundharraj

What is the NRI quota available for Govt. Medical colleges?

My Nice studying in Singapore Rafels School, seeking admission in indian Govt. Medical colleges, so, need maximum details in this regard. Can someone please provide me the information on this?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  3. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  4. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  5. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  6. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  7. What is the NRI quota available for Govt. Medical colleges? -- [New]
  8. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  9. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  10. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  11. Entry regulations for nri students in medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  13. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  14. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  15. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  16. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  17. Can NRI student write AIMS entrance exam? Is there any government quota for NRI student in government medical college in Chennai?
  18. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
23rd January 2019, 12:27 PM
BKohi

Default Re: What is the NRI quota available for Govt. Medical colleges?

Yes, Government Medical colleges all over India have NRI quotas. The number of seats vary statewise.
NRI admissions for MBBS can be obtained by qualifying mandatorily NEET-UG exam conducted in India and statisfying NRI eligibilty criteria.

Students have to statisfy the following criteria:

1. Passed Higher Secondary Examination or the ISCE with science subjects and English at a level not less than the core course prescribed by NCERT; or the

Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University; or the

B.Sc. examination of an Indian University; or

Any other examination which is found to be equivalent to the above examinations

2. Individually passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at
least 50% marks in each subject.

3. Qualified NEET-UG-2019. To be eligible for NRI admission, students must have at
least 50th percentile in NEET exam.

4. Equivalency letter according to the regulations of Medical Council of India determined
by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.

5. NRI students must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will
complete the age on or before 31st December 2019.

6. Proof of NRI status of candidate/parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?