25th August 2011, 04:10 PM
forugirish

What are openings in govt sector after doing Hotel Management and MBA in HR?

i have done hotel management degree
before it i have done BA in English
now doing MBA HR 2 ND YR
What opening do i get in govt job ?
any central or maharashtra state govt?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  2. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  3. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  4. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  5. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  6. Which are the government department in which Hotel Management Graduate can apply?
  7. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  8. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  10. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  11. Is there eligibility for doing hotel management after completing MBA? -- [New]
  12. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  15. List of job openings for BCA freshers with 74% marks?
  16. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  18. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
30th November 2016, 03:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are openings in govt sector after doing Hotel Management and MBA in HR?

1. If you have interest in administration or Police Services then you can apply for MPSC examination or Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC. You have done bachelor's degree in arts, you are eligible for both examinations.

2. Other than administrative exams, you can apply for IBPS Common written examination, SSC CGL exam, Railway board exams etc if your age is below 30 years.
30th November 2016, 09:44 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are openings in govt sector after doing Hotel Management and MBA in HR?

Hotel Management is a good enough course. It is very rare though but it is always considered good in terms of quality of work life, work culture, growth etc. However since you are doing MBA in HR already I would personally not suggest a career in government sector. Here is what you can consider doing after you are done with your HR:

1. Human Resources is a very in demand field of MBA and there are plenty of jobs in and around the country that you can target. Always note that your MBA college from where you are doing the course would matter a lot but at the end of the day it is again what you are targeting to achieve in life.

2. HR generally gets good jobs in the field of recruitment, talent management, talent acquisition, exit, compensation and benefits etc.

3. Top corporate hire HRs that are capable enough of handling the people and also pay very hefty packages that any body on earth would be craving for. Thus, a career in HR is really lucrative.

4. The government sector on the other hand is really saggy and does not offer much growth opportunities. It is really unfortunate as of now but that is why after so much studying and investment in academics, the government sector is not at all recommended for you.

5. Instead, make profiles on all the job portals such as naukri, shine, monster, timesjobs etc and seek the best possible opportunities from there. Already you are in the 2nd and final year of your MBA which means you would be easily be able to take jobs in the coming months.

6. What best is suggested for you would be to take up HR job in some hotel management industry. There are many top notch hotels that require HRs for human resource management. Try to jobs in such core companies for your profile and then there would be no looking back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?