12th January 2012, 09:20 AM
wsrth

What are the opportunities in Army for a girl candidate? I am in 2nd year BDS

i am a girl of 2nd year of bds..i want to join indian army..what r the opportunities in this field...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government dentist job in India if I am from Nepal?
  2. Opportunities for girl candidate in Army after completing B.Com?
  3. How to join Pakistan Army after doing BDS?
  4. What are the opportunities to get a government job for girl candidate
  5. How to join Indian Army at officer rank after passing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year female candidate?
  8. What I have to do to make my career in Defence services being a Girl of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I join Army after passing 12th with PCB being a girl
  10. Any good opportunities for a girl candidate to join Indian Army or Airforce?
  11. Can I get MBBS or BDS seat after scoring 17292 rank? I am an MSc girl candidate
  12. Job opportunities in Corporate sector for B.A.(Economics) final year female student who has a knowledge of Tally?
  13. Procedure to join Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of BCA and being a girl?
  14. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  15. Procedure to get selected in Army after passing BDS?
  16. Government Jobs after BDS? Is it good to join army after BDS?
  17. Courses available to study in Diploma for BDS 2nd year student? -- [New]
  18. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
14th August 2012, 11:48 PM
ad55

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Army for a girl candidate? I am in 2nd year BDS

There are ample opportunities for girls in indian army,since you are a medical field you can join army hospitals.you will get many benifits
1.high pay-scale
2.job security
3.status of life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?