2nd February 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army after passing 12th with PCB being a girl

How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with PCB being a girl and what are the opportunities of a girl Army after MBBS?

3rd February 2014, 08:04 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Army after passing 12th with PCB being a girl

After completing 12th exam you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army. Being girl you have a less no.of options to apply for Indian Army only male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Army after completing 12th examination. But you have a chances to apply for Indian Army after completing graduate degree course.

The Entries are :-

-->> NCC Special Entry
-->> CDS OTA Examination

NCC Special Entry :- Degree with 50% Marks of a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Even final year of degree course with 50% Marks may also eligible. Age should between 19 years and 25 years. Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.

CDS OTA Examination :- Degree with any stream of a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Even final year of degree course may also eligible. Age should between 19 years and 25 years. Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
1st September 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam......i am studying in class 11 and want to join navy/army?air force... and i am a girl........can i join it.......i am a pcb student without maths
29th April 2016, 12:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

As you are a girl candidate, you can join Army through CDS exam after completion of your Bachelors degree only.

Combined Defense Services Exam is the full form for CDS exam.

UPSC conducts CDS exam twice a year to make recruitment in the Indian Defense Services .

One can apply for following wings of Defense services through CDS Exam :

- Indian Military Academy

- Naval Academy

- Air Force Academy

- Officer's Training Academy

The eligibility criteria for the CDS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate needs to hold Bachelors degree in any discipline for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy, Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Naval Academy and 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Air Force Academy.

-The candidate age limit to apply for Indian Military Academy is from 19 years to 24 years, 19 years to 22 years for Indian Naval Academy, 19 years to 23 years for Indian Air Force Academy and 19 years to 25 years for Officer's Training Academy.

-The selection process involves of written exam followed by interview by Service Selection Board.
18th February 2021, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Army Doctor ? I am a student of class 11th PCB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?